Creamie: Christmaas Shopping !

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yuen and I went t o Ikano, Curve and Cineleisure to do our Christmas Shopping . :D

It wasn't very hard to spend 6 hours there since they have soooooooooooooo many shopping centres . I'm not a Christian , so buying each other Christmas gifts is not a must , but.................. it's fun to splurge once in a while and buy some gifts to your family . Birthday is not enough , you know ?




The hardest present to get is the one for my sister , but right I finally found it . Behold "THE ULTIMATE T-SHIRT !!!!!!!!!!"



It wasquite costly , to be exact , RM 35.90 , but after 6 hours of present hunting , I couldn't be bothered and bought it anyway . ( I kind of regret it .)




Oh , I almost forgot , LUNCH !!!



We ate at Manhattan Fish Market .



I had an adult fish and chips because I wanted to be full and not look for snacks afterwards . RM 14.90.



MINE.





Yuen ordered Kiddies Fish and Chips . RM 5.00(Only for 5th anniversary )



Orange juice is included in the Kids meal .



When hers came , I kind of regretted not ordering Kids meal :/

:( Couldn't get it to be vertical .














































































creamie
Strawberries Rocks.
7:46 PM

The Cream lover*

ME!CREAMIE! THE CREAM PRINCESS who plans to be a famous blogger who auctions off her clothes .

Other cream lovers*
peinee
Stephie
Cheesie
Mayzhee
Kenny Sia
Xia Xue
friend
friend

Super cream lovers aka Adverts*
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Credits*

Getty Images
Piggyangel

Past*

December 2007
January 2008


Yummy!*